Mission | Vision | Values
We believe that if you build connected relationships in a welcoming space,
an abundant community will evolve.
To provide a shared space for the community – one that inspires empowerment, courage, kindness, innovation, and understanding.
Central Oregonians of all ages and abilities come to Hanai to cultivate authentic connection and explore new ways of being in community together. Hanai is home to individuals and groups who are creating a path forward by focusing on the breaking of barriers and by embracing new ideas that elevate the common experience.
- It is our kuleana (our responsibility) to protect and nurture this land and those who are in community at Hanai.
- We value the interconnectedness of all living things and we are aware that our actions and decisions impact our ecosystem’s pono (balance).
- We are building an opportunity for future generations to embrace and steward.
- We are mindful and respectful as we work to build mutual trust and understanding among diverse opinions and perspectives.
- We are honest about our intentions and clear with our boundaries.
- We hold space for the vulnerability that is the seed of transformation.
- We accept that change is constant and strive to nurture resiliency.
- We support the letting go of old stories that no longer serve us.
- We embrace love and abundance over fear and scarcity as we passionately explore new ways of being in community together.